The Ultimate Paris Bucket List: 50 Must-See, Must-Do, and Must-Eat Experiences
There's no place like Paris. The City of Lights is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world for a reason – it's overflowing with charm, history, and culture. Whether you're a first-time visitor or a seasoned Parisian traveler, we've put together the ultimate Paris bucket list to help you make the most of your time in this magical city. From must-see attractions to delicious food experiences, this list has something for everyone!
To make it easy, I've organized the bucket list items by category – places to see, things to do, and food & drink experiences. Print it, save it, or pin it and check them all off your list, and enjoy your Parisian adventure!
1. Enjoy a Parisian picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower.
2. Admire the stunning architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral.
3. Get up close and personal with the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum.
4. Take a romantic stroll down the Champs-Élysées.
5. Try some Escargot (snails) – a Parisian delicacy!
6. Shop till you drop at the world-famous Galeries Lafayette.
7. Sample some of France's finest wines at a Parisian wine bar.
8. Indulge in a decadent Parisian dessert – I recommend the chocolate soufflé!
9. Wander through the cobbled streets of the Le Marais district.
10. Marvel at the masterpieces on display at the Musée d'Orsay.
11. Take a stroll through the beautiful Jardin des Tuileries.
12. Experience Paris like a local by taking a ride on the metro.
13. Visit the Sacré-Cœur Basilica and enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the steps.
14. Browse the stalls at one of Paris' many open-air markets.
15. See Paris from above by taking a ride on the Bateaux Mouches river boats.
16. Visit the Père Lachaise Cemetery and pay tribute to some of history's most famous figures.
17. Take a tour of the Palace of Versailles and admire the opulent interiors.
18. Sample some Parisian cuisine – I recommend the Croque Monsieur!
19. Listen to a jazz concert at one of Paris' many jazz clubs.
20. Take a romantic stroll along the Seine riverbank at night.
21. Visit Paris in the springtime to see the beautiful flowers in bloom.
22. Attend a Parisian cabaret show – we recommend the world-famous Moulin Rouge!
23. Get your fill of art at the Centre Pompidou.
24. Browse the stalls at the Paris Flea Market and find a hidden treasure.
25. Take a day trip to Disneyland Paris and meet your favorite Disney characters!
26. Visit the Musée de l'Orangerie and see Claude Monet's Water Lilies up close.
27. Enjoy a Parisian-style breakfast of croissants and coffee at a local café.
28. Watch the changing of the guard at the Élysée Palace.
29. Learn about Paris' history at the Musée Carnavalet – Paris Histoire Museum.
30. Visit Paris in December to see the beautiful Christmas lights and decorations.
31. Marvel at the Gothic architecture of Sainte-Chapelle.
32. See Paris from a different perspective by taking a ride on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.
33. Sample some of France's finest cheeses at a local cheese shop.
34. Break into a traditional Parisian baguette – they're delicious!
35. Take a tour of the Paris Catacombs and see the city's spooky underbelly.
36. Visit the Musée du Louvre at night for a truly unique experience.
37. Bite into a decadent E'clair – they're irresistible!
38. Ride the Ferris wheel at Place de la Concorde – it's the tallest in Paris!
39. Feed the ducks at the charming Parc Monceau.
40. Sample some macarons – they're a Parisian specialty!
41. Visit the Arc de Triomphe and marvel at its size and grandeur.
42. Tuck into a delicious Parisian crepe – they're a street food staple!
43. Take a walk through the Luxembourg Gardens and admire the beauty of Paris.
44. Warm up with a bowl of classic French onion soup.
45. Visit the Musée Rodin and see some of Auguste Rodin's most famous sculptures.
46. See Paris from above by taking a ride on the Paris Observation Wheel.
47. Visit the beautiful Paris Opera House and see a performance.
48. Walk across the Pont Neuf – it's the oldest bridge in Paris!
49. Visit the Place de la Bastille and see the site of the French Revolution.
50. Enjoy a glass of Champagne at a Parisian café – it's the perfect way to toast your Parisian adventure!
Paris is a city that has it all – world-famous landmarks, incredible museums, tasty food, and so much more. Whether you're planning a trip or just dreaming about one, this bucket list will give you plenty of ideas for things to see, do, and eat in Paris. Bon voyage!